Do I have access to a pool?
Guests will have access to all pools at The Venetian Resort. From a large resort-style pool or a smaller more intimate setting, we have a pool experience designed to suit your pleasure.
Will I be able to hear the construction from my suite?
Construction noise will be intermittent. Depending on the location of your suite, guests may hear some construction noise during their stay. Construction hours are scheduled from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. and we are doing everything we can to minimize guest impact.
What amenities do the available pool(s) provide?
Cabana and daybed reservations will be available to reserve beginning late spring 2019. Please contact Concierge Services at 866.834.2319 for additional details.
Canyon Ranch spa + fitness offers poolside spa services, such as a massage in the comfort of your cabana. Please dial 702.414.3610 for information and pricing.
Solaro by Wolfgang Puck treats diners to a breakfast and lunch café exclusive to hotel guests on The Palazzo pool deck. Guests can enjoy the cool and casual atmosphere of the poolside oasis while indulging in Puck's innovative creations and refreshing, custom-crafted cocktails.
Will TAO Beach and The Aquatic Club remain open during the construction?
TAO Beach is currently open Thursday to Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Beginning April 15, TAO Beach will resume normal operating hours, open seven days a week from 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Guests can contact TAO Beach at 702.388.8588 for cabana information and pricing.
TAO Beach offers complimentary entry for hotel guests 21+ with a valid ID before 2 p.m. Mondays – Wednesdays.
The Venetian pool deck renovations will temporarily affect The Aquatic Club and its normal operations. The Aquatic Club is currently closed and scheduled to open later in the season.
What are the hours of operation for the pool?
The Venetian and The Palazzo pool hours, subject to weather conditions, are:
- May 1 – September 2: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- September 3 – 30: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- October 1 – November 2: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. (October 27 pool closed for season)
- November 3 – 30: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (daylight savings end)
- December 1 – January 31: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. (winter hours 2020)
Will there be any impacts to vehicle traffic in and out of the front of The Palazzo?
- The Palazzo self-park garage will only be accessible via Sands Avenue
- The front entry directly off of Las Vegas Boulevard will be reduced to one entry lane.
- Valet drop-off will occur at the upper porte-cochère and pick-up will occur at the lower porte-cochère
- Lyft, Uber, taxi, and limos will be dropped off at the upper porte- cochère and picked up at the lower porte-cochère, unless otherwise noted.
- For pick-ups, these transportation services will be diverted to the upper porte-cochère and around to the lower porte-cochère for entry. The entrance to the lower porte-cochère from the front entrance directly off of Las Vegas Boulevard will not be accessible.