Create the Perfect Event
Built for Trade Shows
Sands Expo offers over 1 million square feet of expo space and plentiful sponsorship and digital signage opportunities -- giving convention managers multiple ways to engage attendees and attract exhibitors. With approximately 60 major conventions every year, we have the track record and expertise show managers can rely on.
- Comprehensive Sands Expo support includes unparalleled catering operations, professional show cleaning services, and an expert production team dedicated to technical excellence. Learn more about our services.
- Our robust network infrastructure -- with 3Gbps dedicated to convention and meeting space -- ensures zero downtime.
Events that Impress and Inspire
- Time Well Spent: Our concentrated, well-organized meeting space, robust Internet/wi-fi network, and well-staffed, on-site support help to maximize attendee productivity.
- Perfect for Downtime, Too: We're a fully-integrated, all-suite resort with innumerable dining and entertainment options.
- Key Industry Expertise: We have teams dedicated to the special needs of key industries.
Large Meetings Gallery
Find Your Perfect Setting
Classic and Unique Settings: The Venetian has many event space options for smaller groups, including hospitality suites, boardrooms, outdoor patios, and private rooms in many of our award-winning restaurants. Browse our non-traditional spaces. Our meeting spaces are designed to ensure that executive, VIP, and other small groups have the seclusion and privacy they need.
Sands Expo Meeting Rooms: Sands Expo offers a variety of conveniently located meeting rooms perfect for smaller meetings steps away from the Expo Halls.
High Service Levels: Our highly-trained team ensures that smaller meetings benefit from the same attentive level of service as larger meetings and conventions.
Custom Dining Experiences: Our master chefs are able to create gourmet dining experiences tailored to your group's special needs and tastes. In addition, selected restaurants offer interactive events for small groups -- such as cooking lessons, cocktail creation, and dessert preparation with expert chefs and mixologists.