The Venetian and The Palazzo Concierge Services are committed to assisting you with the creation of a memorable itinerary for your entire stay with us. Please contact Concierge Services for resort-wide assistance at 866.725.2990 or email Concierge Services.
- What do I need to bring to be able to check-in?
- What time is check-in and checkout?
- Can I request early check-in or late checkout?
- Can I check-in on my mobile device?
- What are the different options to checkout?
- Debit Card vs. Credit Card?
- Will a hold of funds be placed on my card?
- What is the incidental deposit policy?
- I booked through a third-party, is everything pre-paid?
- Can someone else pay for my stay?
- Is there an early departure fee?
- If the reservation is under my name, can someone else check-in on my behalf?
- Where is The Venetian Front Desk located?
- Where is The Palazzo Front Desk located?
- How much is the daily Resort Fee and what is included?
- How do I download my periodicals?
- How can I request for tax exemption on my bill?
- Can I or someone else pay in advance for a reservation?
- If I lose my key card, my key card does not work or I need additional key cards, what do I need to do?
- I need to make changes to my reservation, who should I contact?
- How many guests are allowed in the suite? Are their additional fees for additional guests?
- Can I have my luggage sent to my suite once I get to the hotel?
- Where can I store my luggage? Is there a charge?
- Is my luggage subject to search and x-ray?
- Where can I purchase gondola tickets?
- Do you have a Business Center?
- What is your pet policy?
- Where is the pool located? What are the hours?
- Is smoking allowed at the pools?
- Where is the Grazie desk located?
- Do you allow smoking on property?
- How much do you charge for Wi-Fi Internet Access?
- Is there a fitness center on property?
- Can I pre-arrange to have flowers or gifts sent to the suite?
- Is there a mail drop off area for letters or packages?
- Do you offer notary service on property?
- Do you provide wheelchairs?
- Do you have a currency exchange service?
- What if I left an item inside my hotel suite, who should I contact?
- Do you offer on-site childcare?
- Do you offer on-site medical care?
- Do you offer connecting suites?
- Do you offer handicap-accessible suites?
- Is smoking allowed in the suites?
- Do you offer room service?
- How do I upgrade my suite?
- I would like to schedule a wake-up call, how do I request one?
- Can I get my clothes laundered or dry cleaned during my stay?
- What types of amenities are included in the room? What amenities can we request for?
- Do you have a fax machine in the suite?
- Can I order movies in my suite?
- Are there items you do not allow guests to bring to their suites?
- What is the minimum bet for your Table Games (i.e. Blackjack, Roulette, Pai Gow, etc.)?
- Do you have a Poker Room?
- Do you offer gaming lessons?
- How do I get credit for my table games play with regards to receiving complimentaries?
- What are the denominations of your slot machines?
- If I have a ticket that I forgot to cash out of a slot machine tab, can I still redeem by mail?
- How can I receive complimentaries for my table, slot, and video poker play?
- Can I redeem my winning Race and Sports Book ticket by mail?
- How can I find out if a specific sporting event will be shown in the Race and Sports Book?
- How will I know if my casino credit application has been approved?
- Why can I connect in Casino, but not in the Suites?
- What if speeds aren’t fast enough?
- What if you can’t connect to Wi-Fi?
- Is complimentary high-speed in-suite Internet included in my Resort Fee?
- What are the different speeds associated with each tier of Internet?
- If I opted to have closed charging upon check-in, can I still upgrade my tier of Internet?
- Do I have to provide my login credentials each time I log on to the Internet?
- What are my login credentials?
- What is an Access Code?
- If I need assistance with accessing the Internet, who can I contact?
- What are the speeds best suited for?
What do I need to bring to be able to check-in?
A valid form of government issued identification is required to check-in along with a valid form of payment, such as a major credit card including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, China Union Pay, and Diners Club. Government issued identification includes driver license, passport, or military identification.
What time is check-in and checkout?
Check-in begins at 3 p.m. and checkout is at 11 a.m.
Can I request early check-in or late checkout?
You can request early check-in or late checkout by calling the Hotel Operator at 877.883.6423. Based on availability; additional charges may apply.
Can I check-in on my mobile device?
You may use venetian.com/checkin to check in up to 24 hours in advance. Once your suite is ready, a confirmation email or text will be sent to you. All you have to do when you arrive is pick up your suite key from the Guest Assistance line at the Front Desk.
What are the different options to checkout?
Listed are the various options:
- In-person at the Front Desk
- Speaking to a Front Desk Agent via telephone
- Through the menu option on your television system inside your suite
- Visit venetian.com/checkout on the day of your departure and follow the instructions to complete check-out
Debit Card vs. Credit Card?
Our guests are welcome to use both. When using a Debit card, funds are charged in advance and any unused portion is refunded upon checkout. Refunds on Debit cards may take up to 20 business days depending on the banking institution and/or issuing country. A hold will be placed on the line of credit for the guest using a Credit card. After the charges are settled upon checkout, the remaining hold is released. This may take up to 7 business days depending on the banking institution and/or issuing country.
Will a hold of funds be placed on my card?
Generally, yes, there will be funds held on the method of payment provided. The first night room and tax is generally billed upon reservation however, guests are responsible for the remainder of the nights and any applicable charges such as daily Resort Fees and incidental deposit.
What is the incidental deposit policy?
We require all guests to leave a minimum of $100 incidental deposit upon check-in. This minimum deposit will not allow our guests to charge back to their suite from any outlet on property but will allow them to access to movies, refreshment center, phones, etc. Guests are also offered the option of open charging privileges and the initial deposit taken will be $150 per day. The first guest to check-in will be charged this deposit. For your safety and privacy, only registered guests can check-in. These options are presented upon check-in to all of our guests.
I booked through a third-party, is everything pre-paid?
In most cases, suites and taxes are pre-paid on third party reservations but guests are still responsible for the daily Resort Fee and any applicable incidental deposit upon check-in.
Can someone else pay for my stay?
Yes, we accept full payment for suite and taxes including daily Resort Fee over the phone up to 72 hours prior to your arrival. You can arrange payment by calling Hotel Reservations at 877.883.6423.
Is there an early departure fee?
An early departure fee in the amount equal to all remaining suite charges and taxes will apply to, and be due and payable from, guests checking out prior to their scheduled departure date. Guests will be asked to confirm their departure date upon check-in. Guests may be able to change their departure date without penalty at the time of check-in, depending on the terms of the rate which they have reserved. If your booking is prepaid, nonrefundable – the full stay will still be charged. All other reservations will be charged the full amount including taxes and fees. Certain exceptions may apply.
If the reservation is under my name, can someone else check-in on my behalf?
To ensure customer safety and accuracy, we suggest calling ahead to Resort Services at 866.659.9643 to provide any changes in your reservations. If someone is able to check-in on your behalf, they must be 21 years of age or older and must be in the system as an authorized guest. A deposit for the full stay will be collected at check-in.
Where is The Venetian Front Desk located?
The Venetian Front Desk is located in The Venetian main lobby. The main lobby can be accessed upon arrival to The Venetian Porte-Cochère and is centrally located next to The Venetian Casino. If you are coming from The Venetian, proceed to the casino level and follow the sign towards the main lobby.
Where is The Palazzo Front Desk located?
The Palazzo Front Desk is located in The Palazzo main lobby. The main lobby can be accessed upon arrival to The Palazzo Upper Porte-Cochère and is centrally located next to The Palazzo Casino. If you are coming from The Palazzo self-parking garage, proceed to the casino level and follow the sign towards the main lobby.
How much is the daily Resort Fee and what is included?
A daily Resort Fee is $45 plus applicable tax per night, payable upon check-in. The daily Resort Fee includes:Access for two to the fitness facility at the Canyon Ranch® spa + fitness, in-suite Internet access (Wi-Fi or Ethernet), boarding pass printing at the Concierge desk, unlimited local and toll-free calls, and access to thousands of top magazines and newspapers through free PressReader app.
How do I download my periodicals?
While on property, connect to the “VenetianPalazzoWiFi” utilizing the “Hotel Guest” option. Choose the PressReader icon once connected and you will get instructions on how to download the PressReader app from the app store of your choice. With the PressReader App installed on their device, registered guests have access to full issues of thousands of top magazines and newspapers while connected to The Venetian or The Palazzo Wi-Fi network.
How can I request for tax exemption on my bill?
Guests requesting tax exemption status must meet the Clark County Transient Lodging Tax Exemption criteria. For more information, please visit ClarkCountyNV.gov.
Can I or someone else pay in advance for a reservation?
If requesting to pay in advance for your reservation or for the reservation of a guest at our hotel, please reach out to the Resort Services Department at 702.414.1000 at least 72 hours in advance of the stay.
If I lose my key card, my key card does not work or I need additional key cards, what do I need to do?
In the event that your key card does not work or lost, please contact the Front Desk for a new or updated key.
I need to make changes to my reservation, who should I contact?
You may contact Resort Services at 866.659.9643 for any changes or updates to your reservations. I have a question on my bill statement or need a copy, who should I contact? You may contact 702.414.4509 for any billing inquiries.
How many guests are allowed in the suite? Are their additional fees for additional guests?
The Standard Luxury and Bella suites can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests. Each reservation includes 2 guests at no charge and a fee of $50 plus taxes per day applies for each additional guest. Additional guests (13 and older) are $50.00 per person, per night or; for Prestige level, $50.00 per person per night Monday-Thursday and $75.00 per person per night Friday - Saturday (and certain holidays) when the Enhanced Prestige Experience is served.
Can I have my luggage sent to my suite once I get to the hotel?
Our bellmen are always available at your disposal. You can drop off your bags to the bellman at valet or if you self-park, you can drop them off before check-in in the main lobby and your bags will be delivered to your room at no charge.
Where can I store my luggage? Is there a charge?
Luggage storage is complimentary and available 24 hours / 7 days at the Guest Services Desk located near the main entrances of both The Venetian and The Palazzo.
Is my luggage subject to search and x-ray?
- All luggage and belongings deposited with the Hotel are subject to x-ray and search for safety considerations of the Hotel and its other guests;
- The Hotel assumes no civil liability for loss or damage (other than the statutory minimum);
- By depositing any luggage or personal belongings with the Hotel, a guest assumes the risk of x-ray and search by the Hotel and/or law enforcement; and
- By depositing any luggage or personal belongings with the Hotel, the guest provides express permission to the Hotel to consent to search by law enforcement, at the Hotel's discretion.
Where can I purchase gondola tickets?
You can purchase gondola tickets at The Venetian in the Grand Canal Shoppes. Ticket sales open daily at 10:00 a.m. for the indoor ride and at 11:00 a.m. for the outdoor ride. The outdoor ride operates on a seasonal and weather permitting basis.
Do you have a Business Center?
The FedEx Office Business Center offers you virtually everything to meet your business needs, including signs, banners, posters, tent-cards, brochures, flyers, or presentations printing, copying, and binding services that make it easier for you to conduct business. Computer rentals, scanning, faxing, and Internet connectivity are all available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and pre-conference file assistance is also available.
What is your pet policy?
Trained service animals are welcome at The Venetian; however, The Venetian Resort’s dog-friendly pilot program has come to an end. Guests that already have a reservation for their dog may still bring Fido along.
Where is the pool located? What are the hours?
The pools are located in the following areas:
- The Venetian pool deck is currently under renovation. During this time, we invite guests to use pools at the nearby Palazzo Tower pool deck or the pool garden at Venezia Tower. The Venetian Tower pool deck is scheduled to open Summer 2019. Click here for complete details about the renovation.
- The Palazzo Pool is located on the 3rd floor of the Guest Elevators.
- In The Venezia Tower, the pool is located at the Lobby Level and can also be accessed by crossing the bridge from the 10th floor of the Guest Elevators.
Pool hours vary by season.
Is smoking allowed at the pools?
The Venetian and Palazzo pool decks are 100% smoke free.
Where is the Grazie desk located?
Inside The Venetian, the Grazie desk is located near the main entrance of the casino floor. Inside The Palazzo, the Grazie desk is located in the casino directly next to the escalator bank that leads to the 2nd floor.
Do you allow smoking on property?
Smoking is permitted on casino floor only.
How much do you charge for Wi-Fi Internet Access?
Wi-Fi is included in the Resort Fee. Internet access is available in all of our suites, as are all connection cables for your laptop computer upon request. We offer three tiers of Wi-Fi speeds. They can be purchased on your device directly from your suite or by contacting the Front Desk at 702.414.2121.
Is there a fitness center on property?
Yes, access to the fitness center of the Canyon Ranch is included in the Resort Fee. You can purchase daily passes to Canyon Ranch fitness facility by calling 877.220.2688.
Can I pre-arrange to have flowers or gifts sent to the suite?
Yes, we have an in-house Floral Department that can assist you with floral arrangements and gift baskets. You can order online or call 866.395.4345.
Is there a mail drop off area for letters or packages?
Can I have a package shipped to the resort? The FedEx Office Business Center will pack your materials and ship them via FedEx Express or FedEx Ground. If you need to send a package to the resort we will receive and track your packages from the minute they arrive on property until you sign for them. Click here for information about sending packages. The FedEx Office Business Center is located on Level 2 of the Congress Center at The Venetian, adjacent to the Bellini Ballroom. A satellite business center location is available on Level 1, near the Galileo Ballroom.
Do you offer notary service on property?
Notary service is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at the The FedEx Office Business Center.
Do you provide wheelchairs?
Yes, a limited number of wheelchairs are available. We recommend contacting the Hotel Operator at 877.883.6423 before arrival to check on availability. If you are already on property, please visit the Guest Services desk to request a wheelchair.
Do you have a currency exchange service?
You can exchange foreign currency on the casino floor, at the main cashier cage.
What if I left an item inside my hotel suite, who should I contact?
You may contact our Lost and Found Department at 702.607.3939, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you offer on-site childcare?
While we do not offer on-site childcare, you can obtain a list of childcare companies in Las Vegas by calling the Hotel Operator at 877.883.6423.
Do you offer on-site medical care?
While we do not have on-site medical care, we do have trained Emergency Medical Technicians on site 24 hours / 7 days.
Do you offer connecting suites?
Yes, connecting suites can be purchased in advance through Suite Reservations, and can also be requested at check-in but are subject to availability.
Do you offer handicap-accessible suites?
Yes, we do have both handicap-accessible suites and suites equipped for the hearing-impaired. Simply ask your representative at The Venetian or The Palazzo for more information when booking your suite.
Is smoking allowed in the suites?
The Palazzo hotel suites are now 100 percent smoke-free. Coming soon this June, The Venetian hotel suites will transition to 100% non-smoking hotel rooms. Smoking is permitted on designated floors only at The Venezia Tower.
Do you offer room service?
We offer 24-Hour In-Suite Dining for both of our properties.
How do I upgrade my suite?
You can call 877.444.5777 prior to arrival for a suite upgrade or ask your Front Desk agent during check-in.
I would like to schedule a wake-up call, how do I request one?
A wake-up call can be set up manually through the in-suite telephone, or by contacting the Hotel Operator at 877.883.6423.
Can I get my clothes laundered or dry cleaned during my stay?
Yes, laundry service is offered 24 hours / 7 days. There is a laundry bag and printed form with directions located in the closet of your suite.
What types of amenities are included in the room? What amenities can we request for?
All suites include a hairdryer, iron, and ironing board but do not include a coffee maker or microwave.
At your request and based on availability, we will supply your suite with a refrigerator for $40 per day. For medical purposes, you can use the courtesy shelf within our refreshment center and/or a complimentary refrigerator will be provided. You can also make a request for cribs but there is no guarantee as all items are limited. Upon arrival, simply contact the Hotel Operator at 877.883.6423 or request during check-in.
Do you have a fax machine in the suite?
Fax machines are available upon request by contacting Priority Services.
Can I order movies in my suite?
You can order movies in your suite by using the pay-per-view service available in your in-suite television system.
Are there items you do not allow guests to bring to their suites?
We do not allow external cooking devices such as a hot plate, coffeemaker, etc. Coffee, tea, specialty drinks, and hot food can be ordered through in-suite dining. We do not permit any firearms on property. All firearms brought must be checked-in at the Security podium.
What is the minimum bet for your Table Games (i.e. Blackjack, Roulette, Pai Gow, etc.)?
Table minimums are adjusted based on business demands, and generally start at $10 during the week and $15 on weekends.
Do you have a Poker Room?
Yes, we have the Sands Poker Room located at The Venetian.
Do you offer gaming lessons?
We currently offer complimentary gaming lessons seven days a week.
- Sunday - Thursday: 11:00 a.m. & 7:00 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday: 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday - Thursday: 11:45 a.m. & 7:45 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday: 11:45 a.m.
- Sunday - Thursday: 12:00 p.m. & 8:00 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday: 12:00 p.m.
- Daily: 10:00 a.m.
How do I get credit for my table games play with regards to receiving complimentaries?
After you have selected where you would like to play, provide the supervisor with valid identification. The supervisor will be able to issue you a player’s card for rating.
What are the denominations of your slot machines?
We offer a wide variety of denominations from 1 cent to $500.
If I have a ticket that I forgot to cash out of a slot machine tab, can I still redeem by mail?
Simply mail us a copy of your driver license with the ticket. Casino Accounting will research the ticket and, when it is found to be valid, will send you a check.
How can I receive complimentaries for my table, slot, and video poker play?
Before you begin to play, visit our Grazie Desk to sign up for Grazie to start earning points. They will be able to explain the program at the time of your visit. For additional information, you may also contact Resort Services at 877.314.1500.
Can I redeem my winning Race and Sports Book ticket by mail?
Yes. The instructions can be found on the back of each betting ticket.
How can I find out if a specific sporting event will be shown in the Race and Sports Book?
While we subscribe to all major sport TV contracts, we are unable to know in advance if a specific game will be shown.
How will I know if my casino credit application has been approved?
An approval letter will be sent to you as soon as your application has been processed and reviewed. You can also call our toll-free Casino Credit Hotline at 877.379.6777.
Why can I connect in Casino, but not in the Suites?
Yes, Tier 1 Internet is included throughout your stay with your daily Resort Fee. If you’d like to upgrade to a higher tier, please click here.
What if speeds aren’t fast enough?
We offer two tiers of bandwidth. Tier 1 (3MB) is standard and comes with the Resort Fee. Tier 2 (5MB) can be purchased as an upgrade for $10 by contacting the Front Desk.
What if you can’t connect to Wi-Fi?
Ensure you are connecting to the “VenetianPalazzoWiFi” SSID, and you have paid the Resort Fee or purchased Internet. If you still are not able to connect, please contact the Front Desk.
Is complimentary high-speed in-suite Internet included in my Resort Fee?
Yes, Tier 1 Internet is included throughout your stay with your daily Resort Fee. If you’d like to upgrade to a higher tier, please click here.
What are the different speeds associated with each tier of Internet?
Up to 3MBps for Tier 1, up to 5MBps for Tier 2, and up to 10MBps for Tier 3.
If I opted to have closed charging upon check-in, can I still upgrade my tier of Internet?
You can only upgrade your tier of Internet if you opted to have open charging upon check-in. To change this feature, please contact the Front Desk at 702.414.2121 or extension 42121.
Do I have to provide my login credentials each time I log on to the Internet?
No, you only have to submit your login credentials once when only utilizing Tier 1 Internet. If you decide to upgrade to a higher tier of Internet, you will have to reconfirm the upgrade price after 24 hours.
What are my login credentials?
Your login credentials are your last name and your suite number. (Example: Mr. Smith staying in suite 12345, your credentials would be Smith and 12345).
What is an Access Code?
An access code can be used to give access in situations where your login credentials are not working, or as a part of a promotion to get complimentary access.
If I need assistance with accessing the Internet, who can I contact?
Please contact the IT Helpdesk at 702.414.4170 or extension 44170
What are the speeds best suited for?
- Internet Browsing
- Standard Definition Netflix Streaming
- Tier 1 Activities
What is the weapons policy?
Except for on-duty law enforcement and special events with advance approval, Firearms are not allowed on property, including in vehicles. Knives with a blade length greater than 4 inches are also prohibited.
Should a guest arrive on property with a weapon, it must be checked with Security on arrival. It will be safely secured and returned to the guest upon departure or as necessary.
What is the resort marijuana use and possession policy?
While small amounts of marijuana have been legalized in Nevada for use in private residences, public use is illegal. In addition, due to direction from the Nevada Gaming Authorities, The Venetian and The Palazzo prohibit the use and/or possession of any quantity of marijuana on property.
What is the vehicle inspection policy?
All vehicles entering or parking in Venetian|Palazzo garages are subject to random visual inspections of the interior and trunk space. Guests may decline this inspection and park off property.
What is the Do Not Disturb (DND) policy at the resort?
A Do Not Disturb request will be honored for up to 48 hours; after that an internal observation of the entire suite is required. A uniformed Security Officer, along with a second team member, will knock and await a response, if there is no response they will enter and conduct the observation.