1. Participation in the Grazie loyalty program is subject to the Grazie Terms and Conditions.
2. Nevada law prohibits persons under 21 years of age from engaging in any gaming activity; Grazie members must be at least 21 years of age.
3. Membership and all associated benefits are non-transferable.
4. Proper identification along with membership card must be presented when redeeming points.
5. Duplicate cards will be issued with proper identification. Grazie is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misused cards.
6. Management reserves the right to adjust any point balance resulting from fraud, malfunction, or operator errors.
7. All disputes and subsequent decisions by management are final and binding.
8. It is against Grazie policy for members to distribute cards to other members for the purpose of accruing points.
9. Employees of The Venetian and The Palazzo, their immediate family members, and household members are ineligible for Grazie membership.
10. Membership in Grazie may be revoked or cancelled at any time, without notice, at the discretion of management.
11. Management reserves the right to cancel, change, or revise Grazie Terms and Conditions, policies, rewards, and benefits.
12. Membership in Grazie constitutes acceptance of all policies, rules, terms and conditions, and any and all changes to the same including changes to rewards and benefits.
13. Any Grazie member who is trespassed from The Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino or The Palazzo Resort-Hotel-Casino will have his or her Grazie membership immediately revoked and will not be eligible for any future Grazie benefits. Further, the trespassed individual will forfeit any and all benefits associated with his or her Grazie membership including, but not limited to, any unredeemed Status Points, Slot Reward Points, or Grazie Gifts Points.
14. Any account or Grazie member may be excluded from the Gold and Platinum level program based on management discretion.
15. Gold Level: 20,000 Status Points must be earned in a calendar year period to qualify. Status level will expire at the end of the following calendar year. Platinum Level: 175,000 Status Points must be earned in a calendar year period to qualify. Status level will expire at the end of the following calendar year.
16. Gold and Platinum benefits must be earned annually to maintain status level.
17. Status Points, Slot Reward Points, and Grazie Gifts Points are earned at the rates described herein or as otherwise designated or revised by Management.
18. Status Points are earned from qualifying slot and video poker play and suite charges. For status levels, Status Points from qualifying slot and video poker play and suite charges are combined.
19. Slot Reward Points and Grazie Gifts Points are earned from qualifying slot and video poker play only.
20. Expiration of Status Points: Status Points shall expire at the end of each calendar year and will be reset to zero at the beginning of each calendar year.
21. Expiration of Slot Reward Points: Lack of play by any Grazie member within a 12-month period will result in all Slot Reward Points expiring. Slot Reward Points will be reset to zero upon expiration.
22. Expiration of Grazie Gifts Points: Grazie Gifts Points shall expire at the conclusion of the Annual Grazie Gifts and will be reset to zero thereafter.
23. Grazie membership card must be properly inserted in the card reader to accumulate Status Points, Slot Reward Points, and Grazie Gifts Points on qualifying slot and video poker play.
24. To redeem Slot Reward Points, guests must bring proper identification along with their Grazie membership card to the Grazie desk.
25. Slot Reward Points are only redeemable for Slot Credits or Resort Comps.
26. Outlets participating in Resort Comps are subject to change without notice.
27. Resort Comps will expire 72 hours after issuance.
28. To earn Status Points from qualifying suite charges, Grazie member must charge all purchases made at participating locations back to his or her suite, and Grazie Account number must be linked to the Grazie Member’s reservation.
29. To take advantage of Status Point benefits, guests do not need to visit a Grazie desk but must present their Grazie membership card to Grazie partners at the time of amenity redemption.
30. Status Points cannot be redeemed for Slot Credits or Resort Comps.
31. Status Points from suite charges can be earned for booking up to a maximum of three suites.
32. All Grazie rewards and offers cannot be combined with other offers.
33. Members understand that in exchange for rewards and offers in connection with the Program, they agree to provide certain personal information for use by The Venetian. To learn more about our information practices and your rights, read our Privacy Notice at www.venetian.com/policy.html.