- Where can I use the Grazie card?
- Can I use my Grazie card in Macau or Singapore?
- How do I redeem my Slot Reward Points for Slot Credits?
- Can I earn Status Points for multiple suites?
- What do I get for signing up as a new member?
- Does my status level change if I redeem my Slot Reward Points?
- Do I earn points for playing table games?
- How can I check my Point Balance?
- How can I update the information on my account – address, e-mail, phone number, etc.?
- Can I transfer my available points to somebody else?
- Can my spouse/family member/friend and I sign up for the same account together?
- Does my Grazie account expire?
- When do my points expire?
- How can I get a copy of my Win/Loss Statement?
Where can I use the Grazie card?
- At slot and video poker games to earn Slot Reward, Grazie Gifts, and Status Points.
- At table games and in the Poker room to have play rated.
- At participating partners to earn Status Points (by charging purchases back to your guest suite) and to receive discounts and upgrades.
Can I use my Grazie card in Macau or Singapore?
No. When visiting our Macau or Singapore properties, visit their respective players’ club desks to obtain your rewards card.
How do I redeem my Slot Reward Points for Slot Credits?
Visit the Grazie desk to set up a PIN number. Insert your Grazie card into any slot machine and select REDEEM POINTS. Enter your PIN and the amount you wish to redeem. Ask the Grazie desk for Instruction Cards, if needed.
Can I earn Status Points for multiple suites?
Yes. Grazie Members accrue Status Points on up to three suites.
What do I get for signing up as a new member?
See all the advantages of being a Grazie Member here.
In addition, new members receive extra incentives for slot play.
Visit a Grazie desk on The Venetian or The Palazzo casino floors for full details.
Does my status level change if I redeem my Slot Reward Points?
No. You retain your Status Level regardless of how many Slot Reward Points you redeem. The Status Level will only change if you don’t obtain the amount of Status Points needed to get to the next level (Gold – 20,000 points/ Platinum – 175,000 points) in a calendar year.
Do I earn points for playing table games?
No. However, if you show your Grazie card at the tables, your play will be rated. You will then be eligible to receive comps and additional offers.
How can I check my Point Balance?
You can check your Point Balance online at venetian.com/grazie, at either Grazie desk, or any Slot or Video Poker Machine with the iView Screen.
How can I update the information on my account – address, e-mail, phone number, etc.?
Online at venetian.com/grazie or in-person at either Grazie desk.
Can I transfer my available points to somebody else?
No. Points and all associated benefits are non-transferable.
Can my spouse/family member/friend and I sign up for the same account together?
No. Grazie does not offer joint accounts.
Does my Grazie account expire?
No. However, you must re-qualify for Gold and Platinum Status levels every 12 months. On January 1 each year, all Status Points reset to zero, and your tier for that new year is established.
When do my points expire?
Slot Reward Points expire after 12 months without any rated play.
Grazie Gifts Points expire at the conclusion of the annual Grazie Gifts.
Status Points balances reset to 0 on January 1st of each year.
How can I get a copy of my Win/Loss Statement?
2019 Win/Loss Statements are now available online at www.venetian.com/grazie. If you need a Win/Loss Statement for 2018 or earlier, send an email to email@example.com. Please allow up to 72 hours for email requests to be fulfilled.