In honor of Carnevino Italian Steakhouse’s 10th Anniversary, Joe Bastianich will host a grand dinner, “A Decade of Deliciousness: Joe and Friends Celebrate Carnevino” on Saturday, Dec. 9 at 7 p.m. The evening will start with cocktails at 7 p.m. in the lounge, followed by an extravagant multi-course meal.
Joe Bastianich, Nancy Silverton (James Beard Outstanding Chef winner, 2014 and famous for making sourdough and artisan breads popular in the United States), and Dario Cecchini (the famed singing butcher of Panzano) will each create dishes incorporating seasonal ingredients, such as white truffles flown in from Alba, Italy. Extraordinary Italian wine selections, such as Barolo and Brunello, will complement the meal.
Routinely ranked on “Best Steakhouse” lists since opening in 2007, Carnevino has accumulated countless accolades and hosted hundreds of celebrations and special events. In 10 years, Carnevino has amassed an impressive list of statistical achievements including:
- Carnevino has served more than 400,000 steaks to guests since opening.
- More than one million guests have dined in Carnevino’s four dining rooms.
- Guests have ordered more than 100,000 ribeyes. If placed end to end, this would result in approximately 17,000 feet of ribeyes, which is nearly the height of Mt. Kilimanjaro (19,031 feet).
- The beef cheek ravioli remains a favorite. This dish has been ordered more than 34,000 times, which is impressive considering it has never been on the menu.
- At Carnevino’s off-site dry aging facility, more than 300 tons of ribeyes have been dry-aged.