The Venetian Poker Room is open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.
Best Poker Room in Las Vegas
In an effort to provide our guests with a poker experience they know and love in a safe environment, The Venetian Poker Room offers eight-handed cash game play. The eight-handed tables are outfitted with plexiglass dividers and follows the guidance of the Nevada Gaming Control Board. The Venetian Poker Room will be open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. The health and safety of our guests and team members is our top priority. Please visit Venetian Clean to find out more.
For us, poker is more than just a game. That’s why we take such great care to provide tournaments that run like clockwork, a large variety of cash games, the most spacious and lavishly appointed venue in Las Vegas, and a staff that knows players on a first-name basis.
Desert Companion affirms that “The Venetian continues to be the top spot” for poker, and it’s no wonder why. The Venetian Poker Room is the best poker room in Las Vegas and hosts exclusive features such as:
- Poker tables featuring your favorite games such as Limit Hold’em, No Limit Hold’em, Omaha 8 or Better, Pot Limit Omaha, and more with limits starting at $4/$8
- Smoke-free environment
- Comfortable waiting area
- Two charging outlets at each player’s seat to keep your phone, tablet and other electronic devices going strong
- Tableside food service featuring a full menu 24/7 provided by Grand Lux Cafe, from the same group that brought you the world-famous Cheesecake Factory
- Tableside food service will be discontinued when we initially open for business. Yes, we will bring it back at some point, but at a date TBD
- Large screen plasma televisions visible from every table in the room
- Professional and courteous staff
Please do not leave your belongings unattended. Unattended items left in The Poker Room will be turned into Security. The Venetian® and The Palazzo® are not responsible for loss or theft of personal property.