Best Restaurants In Las Vegas
Savor the art of cuisine at The Venetian – home to 20 critically acclaimed Best Las Vegas Restaurants, with menus to suit any taste - from fine dining to casual. From Emeril Lagasse's Delmonico, Wolfgang Puck’s CUT, “Cake Boss”-Buddy Valastro’s Buddy V's Ristorante, Mario Batali’s Carnevino, Thomas Keller's Bouchon, to Daniel Boulud’s db Brasserie, our sumptuous Las Vegas fine dining options promise to satisfy every indulgence.
- Breakfast: Monday - Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Brunch: Friday - Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Oyster Bar: Daily 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. | Nightly: 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Breakfast: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Lunch: Daily 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Dinner: Monday - Thursday 4:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. | Friday - Saturday 4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. | Sunday 4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Brunch: Saturday - Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Pre-Theater: Daily 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Lounge: Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - Close | Saturday - Sunday 9:00 a.m. - Close