You can breathe easy knowing our resort is designed with your health and comfort in mind.
- Our new carpeting meets the testing and product requirements of the Carpet and Rug Institute’s Green Label Plus program. These steps reduce the quantity of indoor polluting contaminants.
- We adhere to environmentally sensitive indoor air quality guidelines that include utilizing paints, coatings, adhesives, sealants, and cleaning products with low VOC (volatile organic compound) content.
- To encourage the use of alternative transportation, preferred parking spaces are provided for guests and Team Members who carpool or drive low-emission and fuel-efficient, hybrid, or alternative fuel vehicles.
- The Venetian and The Palazzo provide valet bicycle parking for guests and secure bicycle racks for Team Members. We also have close access to a variety of public transportation options.
- We installed a building management system for monitoring carbon monoxide content in our parking garages to ensure carbon monoxide will not accumulate and provide a safe environment for guests.
- Many areas are equipped with carbon dioxide monitors to achieve the best balance between air quality and energy efficiency. Indoor air quality is constantly monitored to ensure a pleasurable guest experience.