Romance of the Renaissance relived through song. No wedding is complete without song to carry your love as it floats to a new dimension through words and harmony.
The Venetian offers a wide selection of music for any occasion. Listed below is our selection of chapel music offerings.
Music played during the arrival of guests as they are seated is called the prelude music. It will be heard for 20 minutes prior to the ceremony and will create a lovely mood by its serene nature and uplifting harmony. The prelude music will be played at a volume that creates a suitable background for reflection, and light conversation.
The music performed as the bridal party enters and proceeds down the aisle is known as Processional Music. Stately and grand, Processional Music will last until the wedding party arrives at the altar. These selections have a clearly audible cadence making it simple for you and your attendants to keep time as you proceed down the aisle.
Venetian Weddings Processional Music Includes:
- Wagner, “Bridal Chorus” (from Lohengrin)
- Pachelbel, “Canon in D”
- Vivaldi, “Guitar Concerto in D Major, Largo”
- Vivaldi, “Winter, Largo” (from The Four Seasons)
- Clarke, “Trumpet Voluntary”
- Gabrieli, “Canzon V”
- Handel, “Air” (from Water Music)
- Handel, “Larghetto” (from Xerxes)
- Handel, “Oboe Concerto, Adagio”
- Monteverdi, “Toccata” (from L’Orfeo)
- Charpentier, “Te Deum”
- Purcell, “Trumpet Tune”
- Telemann, “Trumpet Concerto in D, Allegro”
- Mussorgsky, “Promenade” (from Pictures at an Exhibition)
- MacDowell, “To A Wild Rose”
The kissing of the bride and groom marks the end of the ceremony and the pronouncement of the couple as “man and wife”. As bride and groom exit arm in arm, followed by their attendants, the Recessional Music will be joyous with sentiments of hope and excitement. The Recessional Music is considered celebratory and festive proclaiming your union to your guests.
Venetian Weddings Recessional Music Includes:
- Mendelssohn, “Wedding March”
- Walton, “Crown Imperial”
- Vivaldi, “Spring, Allegro” (from The Four Seasons)
- Handel, “Hallelujah Chorus” (from The Messiah)
- Handel, “Arrival of the Queen of Sheba”
- Handel, “Hornpipe” (from Water Music)
- Handel, “Hornpipe” (from Concerto Grosso op 6 No.7)
- Beethoven, “Ode to Joy”
- Telemann, “Trumpet Concerto in D II, Allegro”
3355 LAS VEGAS BLVD SOUTHLAS VEGAS, NV 89109